Looking for some new lash captions for Instagram? You've come to the right place! In this blog post, we will discuss how to create captions to grow your eyelash extensions business. Plus, download our free lash caption templates to use with your Instagram posts. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced eyelash tech, these captions will help you attract more followers and get new clients on social media. So, what are you waiting for? Read on to learn more!
Lash Captions for Instagram
When it comes to Instagram, the caption is just as important as the photo. Great captions can be the difference between a like and a follow. Here are some tips on how to write Instagram captions that will get you more likes and potential clients.
How To Write An Instagram Caption
1. First, make the length of your caption under 150 characters. The length of your caption should be relevant to the message your are trying to express to your target audience. People scrolling through their feed don’t want to read a novel. However, there may be times when you are trying to educate your lash clients or explain something in detail. These are times when it would be appropriate to write a longer caption.
2. Second, always use hashtags. Hashtags are a great way to get your photos seen by more people. Use relevant hashtags that describe your photo and the content of your caption. It used to be best practice to post 30 hashtags under your captions. Now it is recommended to only use 10 or less of the most relevant hashtags that are appropriate for your images. Many people choose to post the hashtags in the first comment so that the post looks less like spam.
3. Third, ask questions to get more engagement. If you're looking to get more engagement on your posts, one thing you can do is to ask questions in your lash captions. This will encourage people to leave a comment with their answer, which can start a conversation and get people talking. Additionally, asking questions can make your caption more interesting, which can lead to more people reading it.
4. Fourth, use emojis. Emojis are a fun way to add personality to your caption and they can also help convey the tone of your message.
5. Fifth, tag people and brands. When you tag someone in your lash captions, you’re more likely to get likes and followers from them. Especially if you used a certain brand of eyelashes or products, make sure to tag the company in your post. You can also tag your clients in your photos of them. Your clients will most likely share it to their page and that's free advertisement to their friends and followers.
6. Lastly, be creative and funny. People love a good laugh and they’re more likely to like your photo if you can make them smile.
Follow these tips and you’ll be writing Instagram captions that will get you more followers and new clients in not time.
Your Free Templates
As promised here are your FREE lash caption templates to get more engagement, likes, and followers on Instagram! Sign up below to download your free templates.
Other Articles You May Find Helpful: