Eyelash extensions are a great way to achieve beautiful, long lashes without having to fuss with mascara every day. However, it is important to clean of your lash extensions to keep them looking their best and make them last. One of the most important things you can do is use a good eyelash extension cleanser. In this blog post, we will discuss the best eyelash extension cleanser to use.
Why is it so important to use an eyelash extension cleanser?
First, it will help to keep your lash extensions looking their best. If you do not cleanse your natural lashes regularly they can become clumped or matted. The oil and dirt causes the adhesive bonds to break down more quickly. Additionally, using an eyelash extension cleanser will help to prolong the life of your lash extensions.
Best Eyelash Extension Cleaner
There are a lot of eyelash extension cleansers on the market for home use, so how do you know which one to choose? Here are a few important tips to keep in mind for the best results.
- Choose an eyelash cleanser designed to clean lash extensions. These formulas are usually gentle.
- Avoid using waterproof eye makeup and waterproof mascara around your eye area, as this can be difficult to remove and can cause the eyelash adhesives to break down. If you do use waterproof products, be sure to use a good eyelash extension cleanser to remove all traces of makeup
- Choose a cleanser that is oil-free and does not contain mineral oil. This can help to keep the lash extensions from becoming greasy.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubs around your eyelash extensions, as this can cause them to fall out prematurely.
- Use a soft brush, known as a cleansing brush it will help to deep clean the lashes.
Our Favorite Lash Foam Cleanser
Now that you know what to look for in an eyelash extension cleanser, here are a few of our favorite lash foam cleansers:
The Stacy Lash Eyelash Extension Shampoo is gentle foam cleanser. It oil-free and designed to remove makeup and build-up without causing the lashes to fall out prematurely.
Use the Lyon Lash Eyelash Shampoo if you have sensitive eyes and sensitive skin. This vegan cleanser is made with natural ingredients that will keep your lash extensions clean and healthy.
It is also best practice to ask your technician during your lash appointment the best oil-free makeup remover and eyelash cleaners they recommend for cleaning dirty lashes.
Lash Extension Maintenance
Remember cleaning lash extensions is important to remove dead skin cells and for natural lash health. If you are a lash technician and interested in learning how to make lash shampoo to sell for salon use and clients lashes, then read our article here→ Lash Extension Aftercare Products & Instructions and scroll down to the bottom under the section labeled “Lash aftercare kits” for a list of where to purchase wholesale supplies for lash artists.